We roll up our sleeves and start preparing Swirly Brownies:
Preheat the oven to 190C. We line a rectangular tray with a 20cm x 20cm side with baking paper.
First we prepare cream cheese filling, otherwise we keep the countertop too much out of the oven until we do. Beat the cheese until it becomes creamy, then incorporate the sugar, egg and essence, mixing on high speed.
Melt the butter over low heat, and when it's ready add the finely chopped chocolate with the knife and mix until smooth.
Mix the eggs with the sugar until they become slightly frothy, add the essence and the mixture of butter and chocolate, and at the end we add the flour previously mixed with the baking powder. This time we mix a little, at low speed.
Pour the composition into the tray and put the fish with the spoon, from place to place, the cheese filling. Cut with a knife to marble (swirrrrrl effect :))) and keep in the oven until a crust forms on top.
Leave to cool in the pan, then cut.
Swirly Brownies it is enjoyed breathlessly.
Various pieces of chocolate, hazelnuts, walnuts, etc. can be sprinkled before baking.
If we leave it in the oven until the toothpick comes out completely dry, it will not have that syrupy consistency, it will be rather dry inside.
My white filling has sunk and the marble pattern can no longer be seen above. I say that it is better to make the whole composition together, leave aside the cream cheese and melted butter with chocolate and at the end put in a little composition (which also contains flour and baking powder so that they also grow, to does not drown: P) the ingredients you left behind. :)
Prepare brownie mix as directed on package, adding vanilla. Reserve 1 cup batter. Spread remaining batter in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
Beat cream cheese, flour and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add Irish cream liqueur, egg and food color beat until well blended. Pour over brownie layer in pan. Drop reserved 1 cup batter by spoonfuls over cream cheese layer. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
Bake as directed on package for 9-inch square baking pan. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. Serve with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
I prepared the base of brownies like this: I mixed the eggs well with the sugar, then I added the melted chocolate before together with the butter.
I incorporated vanilla essence, flour mixed with salt and baking powder. I obtained a creamy composition, which I poured into a tray (22 & # 21530) covered with baking paper.
I then mixed the cheesecake ingredients in a bowl and placed the composition in the pan from place to place.
I drew traces with the fork on the whole surface so as to create a marbled effect.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and bake the cake for 25 minutes, no more, it should remain slightly moist and fluffy.
Let it cool completely and portion as desired. Wonderful! Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies Recipe Ingredients
Chocolate Brownie Ingredients
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pink salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Peanut Butter Swirl Ingredients
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon monk fruit sweetener
Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies
This post may contain affiliate links. please see my full disclosure policy for details.
tHES Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies are so delicious that they are going to make your head spin! It is a decadent layered dessert that starts with the perfect brownie and topped with a layer of blueberry swirl cheesecake! Also, be sure to check out my favorite all-time best brownies, which is perfect for keeping all to yourself!
This dessert level is: superb.
And I’m going to try to sell it to you anyway because these blueberry swirl cheesecake brownies are so good.
I have recently discovered my love for brownies ever since I made this easy four ingredients and somewhat healthy banana chocolate brownies. And since then, I couldn’t stop at one bite, not even this crazy heatwave. Yes, it & # 8217s been over 100F these past few days, and I & # 8217ve been praying so we don & # 8217t get power outage. Although, that is not a bad idea to enjoy some dollop of ice creams over these brownies. Who is with me?
The ingredients for blueberry swirl cheesecake brownies
- Fresh blueberries
- Flour, cocoa powder, dark chocolate
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
Well okay, I & # 8217m not gonna lie. Making these blueberry swirl cheesecake takes time but it's all worth it. I mean, look at that cheesecake layer.
Alright, guys! It’s a wrap! May your coffee mug be full, and your pajamas are extra comfy and your cool, and your day is as superb as these blueberry swirl cheesecake brownies.
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Brownies
- Author: Krista
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 8 - 10 pieces 1 x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
tHES Dark Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Brownies are rich and decadent with raspberry jam swirls and crunchy walnuts in every bite!
- 2/3 cups of coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Dutch-process Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup of raspberry jam with preserves
- Preheat oven to 325 & degF.
- Lightly grease a 8 & times8 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine melted coconut oil, sugar, Dutch-processed Cocoa Powder, and salt. It will look gritty but it will become smooth once the other ingredients are added.
- Stir in the vanilla extract. Add eggs one at a time.
- When the batter looks thick, shiny, and well blended, add all-purpose flour and stir until you can’t see it any longer. Gently fold in chopped walnuts. Spread brownie mix evenly in the greased pan.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat add raspberry jam with preserves. Heat until jam is smooth and liquid. Pour raspberry jam over brownie mixture into a haphazard pattern.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center emerges slightly moist with batter. Let cool completely and serve.
Recipe slighly adapted by Mels Kitchen Cafe
Keywords: raspberry dessert, dark chocolate for brownies, homemade brownies, homemade brownies recipe, chocolate brownies, chocolate brownies recipe, best brownies recipe, best brownies recipe ever
- 1 package fudge brownie mix
- 1 Teaspoon pure vanilla extract, preferably McCormick
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1/4 Cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1 egg
- 1/4 Teaspoon green food coloring, prefably McCormick
Prepare the brownie mix as directed on package, adding in the vanilla. Reserve 1 cup of the batter. Spread the remaining batter in a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
Beat the cream cheese, flour, and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add the Irish cream liqueur, egg, and food coloring beat until well blended. Pour the batter over the brownie layer in the pan. Drop the reserved 1 cup batter by spoonfuls over the cream cheese layer. Cut through the batter with a knife several times to create a marble effect.
Bake as directed on the brownie package for a 9-inch square baking pan. Cool in the pan on a wire rack, then cut into squares. Serve with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
tablespoons salted butter (½ stick), plus more for pan
ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
grams (3 tablespoons) cocoa powder
grams (1 cup plus 2 tablespoons) white sugar
grams (⅓ cup) all-purpose flour
Tahini Swirl Brownies
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ounce red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese at room temperature
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking pan.
Whisk melted butter with 1 cup sugar in a large mixing bowl stir cocoa, red food coloring, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, vinegar, and salt into butter mixture one at a time, mixing well after each addition to avoid lumps. Stir 2 eggs into mixture until thoroughly combined.
Stir flour into cocoa mixture just until combined set aside 1/4 cup batter. Pour remaining batter into the prepared baking dish.
Beat cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy beat 1/4 cup sugar, 1 egg, and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract into cream cheese until very well blended and only small lumps remain, 3 to 4 minutes.
Spoon cream cheese mixture in dollops over the batter in pan gently smooth tops of dollops even with batter using a knife or offset spatula. Do not overmix. Drizzle reserved 1/4 cup of batter over the dollops of cream cheese mixture. Drag a knife or skewer through the batter and cream cheese mixture to create swirls.
Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into bars store covered in refrigerator.
- Heat oven to 350 ° F (325 ° F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom of 9-inch square pan with shortening or cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar with spoon until smooth. Add flour, egg white and vanilla mix until well blended. Set aside.
- Make brownie batter as directed on box, adding reserved egg yolk. Reserve 1/2 cup brownie batter set aside. Spread remaining batter in pan. Spoon filling by tablespoonful dollops evenly onto batter, making 3 rows by 3 rows. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the reserved brownie batter in center of each filling dollop. Draw knife through mixture in four straight lines horizontally, then vertically for swirled design. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool 30 minutes on cooling rack. Refrigerate at least 1 hour until chilled. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.